Tuesday 3 February 2009

My profile

Before writing anything else, I'd like to tell you a little about myself...

I was born in Chimay and I live in Bourlers, which is a small village 5 kilometres away from Chimay, in the south of Belgium. Even if I come from a musical family, I can't play any instrument. I'm in the last year of secondary school and I study maths and sciences. So I have 8 hours of maths and 8 hours of sciences a week. It will be very useful for me next year because I’m going to study engineering in Louvain-La-Neuve. I've always dreamt of studying there so I'm looking forward to being next year.
Outside the school I take part in several competitions. This year I'm going to do two maths competitions, two sciences competitions and one French competition. My proudest moment was when I was selected to represent the school for the French competition because I'm not an expert on that. The funny point is that I wrote the text I had to read shortly before setting it out. That's why my motto is " Never give up when time isn't up".
I like doing sport. So when I was a child, I went to a swimming club. Then I became member of a mountain bike club and soon after coming in secondary school I started to play in a football club.
Now I'm a leader of a child group called "Les scouts".



Click here to see our class blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    What a pity you can't play any instrument! I think it's entertaining to play music.
    And congratulation to your selection in the French competition!

    ReplyDelete