Tuesday 3 February 2009

A very nice song ...

As you already probably know, I like humour a lot. So I'm a big fan of the Monty Python which is a group of six English comedians.

I advice you to see their films such as "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", "Life of Brian" and "The Meaning of Life"

Here is a famous song by the Monty Python called "Lumberjack Song"



If you look at the picture, nearby all the people have the same face. It's a feature of the Monty Python. The same 6 people are almost the only ones to play in their film.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man!
    You are a thief!!! I put this video on my blog before you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to see this video again, dude. If you find it, you should add the video of the "Killing Joke" (Monthy Pynthon too) on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy, I'm the one who show you this video. Without me you wouldn't know that song, so don't say that I'm a thief ;)

    ReplyDelete